Ir al contenido principal

Hello Everyone!

As you know I study forestry engineering, in this career we have to do a lot training fields, so we traveled to many places from Chile.

One of my favorites training fields was “Practica I” In Frutillar , Region de Los Lagos, Chile. We stay in “Estacion experimental Frutillar”, in cabins, from there we travel every day to many places, like Osorno volcano, “Los pavilos”, “Alerce andino” National Park, and others. Is one of my favorites because there I saw for the first time a large number of native plants and animals from south of Chile, with knowledge, like Fitzroya cupressoides (Alerce), Lepidothamnus fonkii (Dwarf cypress) and Rhinoderma darwinii (Darwin’s Frog).
 Although we have to do a lot of homework, also we have time for us, to play board games, talk between each other or drink some beers (the last one is a secret). Also I share with a lot of people nice experiences

Now I’m assistant for that practice field, so I go every summer to teach students about native plants and ecology. So every time than I go, this place became more and more favorite for me. Also we integrate more places, like “Alerce Costero” National park and “Villarrica” National Park.

This training field teaches me a lot of plants and animals, and how we can recognize it.

That`s all for today, thanks for reading.
Bye

Comentarios

  1. Frutillar was a very good training fields too. but i remember it rained a lot :(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Frutillar is a magical place, I have very good memories of there! <3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I remember this training field. In last days of second week I wanted to kill everyone, the rest was very fun and interactive.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Hey everyone! Today I’ll tell you about a country that I’d like to go to. The country that I want to visit is Italy. Why? Because I love its history, since I was a child I like to read roman mythology and when I grew up I began to read historic novels, like “Empire of dragons” by Valerio Massimo Manfredi or “Africanus trilogy” by Santiago Posteguillo. Also I like Italian food; pizza and lasagna are ones of my favorite’s meals. The architecture of this country is amazing, I played a videogame (Assassin’s creed II) that’s set in Italy and use realistic buildings of the past, so I could see the cathedrals and buildings. The weather and landscapes are nice, it looks like Chile, because both have Mediterranean climate. Firstly I want to visit Rome, see the old roman forum, the coliseum, and eat a gelato. Secondly go to Allianz Stadium in Torino and watch a game of Juventus. Then I don’t know, maybe hitchhike to somewhere else, like Firenze, Venice or Sicilia. I would l
Hey Everyone! Today I'll tell you about a teacher who inspired me, I’ll talk you about Jesus Gutierrez. I was in first year of high school, and I’d to chose religion class or football class, I never was good playing football, so I chose religion, although I never was a religion person, but it was the only way. Professor Jesus, is an old Spanish man, with a long and white beard, glasses and always with suit and tie. A nice person, charitable and worried about his students. Also is an avid reader, every week he appears with a new book and when you ask about one, he knows everything about it, like the old wises from tales. As well he loves his wife Maria Teresa, all the time he mentioned her in class. He said “I do not teach religion, I teach how to be a nice student, son and person”, he teach ethics and philosophy, so he shows us movies that have a good teaching and recommended books, also talk with us about what happen in world. A student gave him a beautiful cr